We strive to keep our local residents updated with tips and facts about the ongoing pandemic of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
– Local area schools have closed. (Free meals are being offered by FWCS as well as Parks and Recreation Kids Café program)
– Indiana bars and restaurants are closed to in-person dining.
– Allen County Libraries have closed.
– Social gathering of up to 25 people are allowed.
– Retail may open at 50% capacity.
– Restaurants may open on 5/11 at 50% capacity but bars will remain closed.
– Hair salons and other personal type places can reopen 5/11 by appointment only.
– Office will reopen, but workers are encouraged to work remotely.
Good Hygiene Tips:
– When washing your hands please do so for at least 20 seconds.
– Cover your sneezes and coughs
– Avoid touching your face along with your nose, mouth and eyes
– Clean areas and things that you touch often
What You Should Know
- Older People & People with Chronic Diseases at Higher Risk
- Steps to prevent illness
- What to do when sick
- Common questions
Find out more information at the CDC website HERE.